Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing Wiriwaka!

5 comments:

  1. Cool movie Wiri! Awesome photos. I have never been on the Interislander myself. Lucky You! I would probably get sea sick. I loved your choice in backing track. GO Foo FIghters!

    From Mrs Strawbridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wiriwaka,
    I really enjoyed working with you today to put this together. You have some great photos and I really like the music you chose to bring it all together. Foo does it the best! I look forward to working with you some more and seeing the great things you will achieve this year in Room 7.

    Mr Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiriwaka what a cool presentation - lots of awesome photos which really tell a great story! I really like the 'Future All Black' picture...yeah! Look forward to seeing more great work from you. Have a great year in Room 7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mean slideshow Wiri. Heaps of choice photos and awesome memories. I cant wait to see more. Good work mate.
    PEACE!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wiri nice work, heaps of cool photos,
    cool song, and cool layout can't wait to see more.

    Aria

    ReplyDelete