Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing Justysc!

6 comments:

  1. Justysc, This is a fantastic piece of work. the way you worked everything out by yourself showed a lot of perseverance and skill. I really like the music you have used too. Really brings it all together. I see a lot of pride that you have for your family and that is awesome to see. A top job my friend and what a great start to your year in Room 7.
    Keep striving for your best and you will succeed.

    Mr Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Justysc! I really enjoyed looking at your presentation, especially the slides in between the photos, very clever! Mr Mason told me you worked really hard on this. Keep up the great work, look forward to reading more great things from you. Mrs Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done my son what awesome work you have done in just a matter of days. It was really great to see the pride you took in creating your presentation. Tino Pai my son

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done my special nephew, I am really proud of what you have done. It is awesome. Brings tears of joy to my eyes. WELL DONE mate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME JUSTYSC!! It was so cool seeing you work so hard on this in class and now seeing the finished product. You are obviously very proud of who you are and of your family. I loved the birthday cake too! Who made that? Keep up the great start to the year my man!

    Mr Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justysc I credit you as the student who got me to come and check out these videos on your class blog in the first place. Thank you for talking about your project with me at lunchtime last week.I was excited to see your finished product. I agree with the others. YOu are proud to be you and that is a pleasure to see.
    Mrs Strawbridge

    ReplyDelete