Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing Liam

4 comments:

  1. Well Liam it was nice to get to know a bit about you. I hope you enjoyed your food at Lonestar. I used to work there before I became a teacher. It is my favourite place to go out for dinner.
    Thanks for sharing your photos. I enjoyed your movie.
    Mrs Strawbridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam, This is a fantastic look into you and your family. A great choice of music to accompany your photos too. I know you are going to rock this year in Room 7 and I really enjoyed working with you on your movie.

    Mr Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice presentation Liam. Looks like you get up to lots of cool things with your family. I hope one day that I can go fishing and catch a really big fish that is big enough to eat! Enjoy yourself in Room 7! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool presentation Liam! You'll have to give me some fishing tips sometime, because last time I went out I caught NOTHING!! Keep up the great start to the year!

    Mr Schmidt

    ReplyDelete