Monday, January 31, 2011

All about me. Mr Mason

53 comments:

  1. Awesome to learn so much about you Mr Mason. We look forward to seeing more and hearing what is happening in room 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are A talented person Mr Mason. I Can`t wait to hear more about what room 7 has been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool Mr Mason.Can't wait to see more during this year Room 7.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Mason that was an awesome video. Roslyn School is lucky to have you as a teacher.
    I can't wait to see what else you and room 7 are going to do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its cool to see how you are going.Hope to hear more stories soon.Mkylah

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome tape Mr. Mason Hope you have a great year.

    Dante

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Mr mason looks like you are going to have an AWESOME year! Hope you have fun this year, and the last photo was pretty funny on the vid! you are a very talented person who is also a really, really good role model. Hope your class has heaps of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Mr Mason and hi room 7 hope you guys have been good i never knew so much about you Mr Mason Roslym school is just so lucky to have you at our school.

    Makalea

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Mr mason awesome video and nice class.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr Mason I like the way you took the time to tell us about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really your video of how you put it together so we can learn about it more.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mr Mason I like your funny photos.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hahaha loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really cool video Mr Mason cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow I never new more about you. I can not wait to see more from room 7.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome video Mr Mason It's good to see you enjoying your life so much.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome video Mr Mason look forward to some more.Logan

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW! Mr Mason there are some interesting things about you. Hopefully our class will make one about us for you guys to see. I would love to know heaps more about you so i'm looking forward to learning more about you.

    By Jameel

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mr Mason It's cool to see you and who you are, now i can't wait to start music groups.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice video Mr Mason can't wait to see you and your class posting some more video's.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wicked video Mr Mason but where did the ewok come from.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello room 7!

    Cool video Mr Mason! I can’t what to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awsome video and i cant wait for the next one i mean if you make another video.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey Mr Mason. Like the video about your life it was very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more about room 7.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow Mr Mason awsome clip can not wait to see more.

    Mason room 22

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Mr Mason. I love all the things you do in your life and you ROCK!!! on the music studio and can't wait to find out more of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Mr Mason you are like a comidien. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cool video room 7 keep on rocking Liam .

    ReplyDelete
  49. I really like your video of you put it together, so we can learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Mr Mason I like your video it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  52. You are a funny guy Mr Mason! I must admit, a very cool presentation about your life and goals and aspirations for the students at Roslyn School. All the best with Room 7 and Music - we can't wait to see what amazing things you will continue to do with the band and music groups! Keep rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Pretty cool Mr Mason, can't wait to watch the boy's ones now too...Room 7 look a force to be reckoned with already! Though that last picture of the only being that can tame you scared me.....

    ReplyDelete