Project 7
Tomorrow we are starting Project 7 with the Ferns students. Project 7 is when we teach younger students different games and activities. We are wanting to give them different experiences and skills. The purpose behind Project 7 is to encourage the younger students to play in a positive way. For Room 7, it is for us to be seen doing the right thing. So, first of all our first idea was basketball, but we had to change our activity because the little kids said it was boring. I also think that the skills were too hard for them. So now, we're doing something that they will enjoy… Jump Jam. I'm hoping that by doing Jump Jam with them they won't be so shy to come up and see us if they need a hand with any thing. When I choose my little Fern's, I hope they will be enthusiastic to take part. I am looking forward to it very much.
Jahvan Tareha.
No comments:
Post a Comment